Monday, February 21, 2005

graham kierath.

I found it quite funny that former WA Minister for Planning (and maybe health, too?) Graham Kierath has noted on his blog that people were googling for "dirt on Colin Barnett" and ending up at his blog. It is not really surprising, as there is some history of differences between Graham and his esteemed leader.

I sense that he is getting a bit annoyed with people who are making comments, because they are not from Alfred Cove. Or they are not Liberal supporters*. Well really, Mr. Kierath, this is about discourse - arguing for and justifying the policies upon which you are standing - not preaching to the converted the whole time.

At the same time, I have to give the good candidate some kudos for having his blog up there. I have some respect for the man that I didn't previously have.

*Keep it going, Robert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home