A few things worth having a look at:
- No surprises here, but how good is the Guardian’s Election 2005 Blog? Notable features include the pre election map, the folskonomic zeitgest, and, of course, the Blair watch project (go here to view the images).
- Statistics from Harper’s Index that I found interesting:
- Percentage of born-again U.S. Christians who have been divorced: 35
- Percentage of other Americans who have been: 35
- Chances that the divorce of a born-again Christian happened after he or she accepted Christ: 9 in 10
- The Alfred Deakin series of lectures is coming up — here in Melbourne from April 29 to May 12. There looks to be a whole bunch of interesting topics, although not much economics.